How to Learn Car Driving article will help you to learn driving a car in easy steps with basic information. Men are usually making it mandatory to learn driving in India. While women should make it a point that they learn driving too equally. It is not a difficult task. Anyone can drive a car without any problem if they have taken proper training at Institute or from friends, relatives.
I have provided important points about learn car driving in India. Please keep these points and tips in mind while going for driving in India. Easy and Tips for car driving in India i.e. learn car driving tips and guide.
- Press the accelerator as gently as possible.
- Always press the brake pedal with your right foot.
- You need to press the accelerator immediately after changing gears.
- Always use the clutch while shifting gears or else you’ll kill the car.
- Always release the clutch gently after changing gears.
- Always press the clutch fully or you’ll destroy the clutch plates.
- Don’t change gears very often, it only complicates things.
- Drive slowly on the road. It prevents accident when you are new driver
- Use horn at every turning point on the road.
I think you should make your learning steps by steps with each and every day. Like, I can divide your car driving learning guide in 6 days with information given below.
- Learner’s License – Day1
- Clutch, Brake, Steering and Accelerator – Day2
- Shifting Gears – Day3
- Reverse Gear – Day4
- Driving on the Uphill – Day5
- Parking, Driving in Traffic – Day6
You can also watch and download Youtube video for learn car driving from this link http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=learn+car+driving (Copy and paste this link in to browser) Without videos of car driving for learning, my article How to Learn Car Driving is not 100% complete. So, refer this YouTube link to watch car learning easily and quickly.
I hope this article on How to Learn Car Driving with easy steps and guide will help you.
Visit Oscar 2013 Website