How to check EPF Balance (Employee’s Provident Fund Balance) information required by the government employee. EPF Department has provided facility of knowing your online provident fund balance in India with most of circles. It provides latest balance of epf account with transactions like advances, transfer-in, transfer-out and settlement. These all information are provided with latest approved transactions by PF department of India. It is the best facility provided by PF department to check EPF balance online.
How to check EPF Balance – Employee’s Provident Fund
Big question is how to check EPF balance online. It is very easy task to know EPF balance online. Please follow these steps to know and check epf balance online.
- Open this website http://www.epfindia.com/MembBal.html
- Go to last line where you can see “Click Here to know the balance”
- Now it will redirect you to the following link http://www.epfoservices.in/epfo/member_balance/member_balance_office_select.php
- Next step is to select PF office state where most of states are listed. Select state as per your office.
- After selecting state, you will get list of offices of particular state. Now select office as per your account.
- Now you have to redirect in new page. Please enter your details.
- Employee PF Account Number, Name (As appearsin EPF Slip), Mobile
- Now, select “I Agree” button and click on Submit.
Now, its complete and you will get SMS in your mobile as well as on the screen. We hope that our tips and guide on How to check EPF Balance Online will be useful to all. Let’s share this article on the social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.